Go Green with FRL Texas
FRL Texas is Proud to be a Green Certified Court Reporting Firm
FRL Texas is dedicated to reducing our carbon footprint. Our Green Package is just one reflection of our mission. This fully searchable file comprised of both an electronic transcript and hyperlinked exhibits is uploaded to our online case repository for your convenience.
With owner Bill Fredericks acting as Chairman, The National Network of Reporting Companies (NNRC) formed a Green Commission that lead a prominent group of independent court reporting firms to, collectively, become the first and only green certified court reporting network in the world. Each of these firms implemented the following:
- Purchasing and using environmentally friendly supplies and products, such as refillable toner cartridges and post-consumer content paper
- Increasing waste diversion by recycling all paper, bottles and cans
- Purchasing Energy Star-rated office equipment and appliances
- Conserving fossil fuels by encouraging the use of public transportation by all employees
- Encouraging clients to securely access their transcripts and exhibits via the web instead of traditional paper delivery
“As responsible and concerned citizens of the world, it is our duty and responsibility to help preserve and protect our environment for the generations who will follow. We are fortunate to belong to an organization and profession that can, and will, have a significant impact in furthering this fight.”
William M. Fredericks.